- Desai N, Desai A (2016) Mishaps in the Washroom-A Rare Case. J Neurol Neurophysiol 7:396.
- GPR56-Related Polymicrogyria: Clinicoradiologic Profile of 4 Patients. Neelu A. Desai, Vrajesh Udani. J Child Neurol. 2015 Nov;30(13):1819-23.
- Emergency Surgery for Refractory Status Epilepticus. Abhijeet Botre, Vrajesh Udani, Neelu Desai, Spoorthy Jagadish, Milind Sankhe. Indian Pediatrics 2017.
- Proposed International League Against Epilepsy Classification 2010: New Insights. Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 2014, 81: 9; 883-887.
- Partial Manifestation of Anti-NMDA-R Encephalitis with Predominant Movement Disorder. Vrajesh Udani, Neelu Desai, Abhijeet Botre. MOVEMENT DISORDERS CLINICAL PRACTICE 2015 doi:10.1002/mdc3.12221.
- Unusual Presentations of Posterior Fossa Tumors in Children. Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 2010 .DOI: 10.1007/s12098-010-0146-6.
- Early onset symptomatic focal epilepsy – a dilemma in the timing of surgery. Epileptic Disorders 2008; 10 (4): 356-61
- Role of short duration outpatient Video EEG monitoring in Children. Neurology Asia, 2007; 12(Supplement I): 80-81.
- Case report, “Annuloaortic ectasia: Identical lesions in two siblings. Indian Paediatrics, April 2002.
- Comparison of transferrin isoform analysis by capillary electrophoresis and HPLC for screening congenital disorders of glycosylation. Dave MB, Dherai AJ, Udani VP, Hegde AU, Desai NA, Ashavaid TF. J Clin Lab Anal. 2017 Feb 25.
Dr. Neelu Desai has authored books, presented papers and participated as faculty at various national and International conferences. She has given guest lectures at various conferences and institutions and has been part of DNB teaching program for Indian Academy of Pediatrics and Hinduja / Sion Hospitals. She has also been a Faculty as well as organiser of various National and International Pediatric Neurology conferences viz ICNA 2018, Child Neurocon, Neuropedicon, Pedicon, etc. She has organised various EEG courses and also is the zonal coordinator for Pediatric EEG Course. She is actively involved in various research projects at Hinduja hospital and Sion Hospital, Mumbai.
- Section coordinator in Neurology section of IAP Textbook ‘ALGORITHM IN PEDIATRICS’ 2016
- Chapter on “ Approach to Drug resistant epilepsies” in IAP Textbook ‘ALGORITHM IN PEDIATRICS’ 2016
- Chapter in textbook of Perinatology on “CHILD WITH NEURODISAABILITY AND SUBSEQUENT PREGNANCY”
- Chapter on ‘Metabolic Disorders of Nervous system’. API textbook of Medicine. 2014.
- Chapter ‘Approach to Benign epilepsy syndromes of Childhood’- IAP textbook of Pediatric Neurology, 2013.
- Chapter on ‘Drug Resistant epilepsy’. Pediatric Neurology. Recent Trends in Pediatrics. Volume 2 2013
- Paediatric Acute Demyelinating Central Nervous System Diseases. Pediatric Clinics of India 2011
- “Stridor” - Recent advances of paediatrics, special volume on pulmonology, 2001
- Immunological aspects of lung - Recent advances of paediatrics, special volume on pulmonology, 2001
- Adverse reactions of vaccines. Childhood Immunization, 2002
- Necrotizing fascitis: A case Report. Pediatriconcall.com, July 2006
- Tracheal agenesis: case report. Pulmonology update, 2006
- Congenital anomalies: A prospective study. Bombay Hospital
Talk on epilepsy diagnosis at IMA CME at Juhu on 23.1.2020
- January 24, 2020
Faculty at first National pediatric Neuromuscular Symposium
- April 28, 2020