- GPR56-Related Polymicrogyria: Clinicoradiologic Profile of 4 Patients. Neelu A. Desai, Vrajesh Udani. J Child Neurol. 2015 Nov;30(13):1819-23.
- Proposed International League Against Epilepsy Classification 2010: New Insights. Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 2014, 81: 9; 883-887.
- Partial Manifestation of Anti-NMDA-R Encephalitis with Predominant Movement Disorder. Vrajesh Udani, Neelu Desai, Abhijeet Botre. MOVEMENT DISORDERS CLINICAL PRACTICE 2015 doi:10.1002/mdc3.12221.
- Unusual Presentations of Posterior Fossa Tumors in Children. Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 2010 .DOI: 10.1007/s12098-010-0146-6.
- Early onset symptomatic focal epilepsy – a dilemma in the timing of surgery. Epileptic Disorders 2008; 10 (4): 356-61.
- Role of short duration outpatient Video EEG monitoring in Children. Neurology Asia, 2007; 12(Supplement I): 80-81.
- Early onset seizures the result of probable focal brain lesion – The disappearing lesion! Childs Nerv Syst DOI 10.1007/s00381-008-0704-7.
- A re-evaluation of the clinical and pathological features of malformations of cortical development associated with epilepsy in children. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 35(Suppl. 1): 1-38; Jan 2009
- Case report, “Annuloaortic ectasia: Identical lesions in two siblings. Indian Paediatrics, April 2002.
Dr. Neelu Desai has authored books, presented papers and participated as faculty at various national and International conferences. She has given guest lectures at various conferences and institutions and has been part of DNB teaching program for Indian Academy of Pediatrics and Sion Hospital.
She has also been a Faculty as well organiser at various National and International Pediatric Neurology conferences viz Child Neurocon, Neuropedicon, Pedicon, etc. She has organised various EEG courses and also is the zonal coordinator for Pediatric EEG Course. She is actively involved in various research projects at Hinduja hospital and Sion Hospital, Mumbai.
- SECTION COORDINATOR IN NEUROLOGY OF IAP TEXTBOOK ‘ALGORITHM IN PEDIATRICS’ 2016
- Chapter on ‘Metabolic Disorders of Nervous system’. API textbook of Medicine. 2014.
- Chapter ‘Approach to Benign epilepsy syndromes of Childhood’- IAP textbook of Pediatric Neurology, 2013.
- Chapter on ‘Drug Resistant epilepsy’. Pediatric Neurology. Recent Trends in Pediatrics. Volume 2 2013
- Paediatric Acute Demyelinating Central Nervous System Diseases. Pediatric Clinics of India 2011
- “Stridor” - Recent advances of paediatrics, special volume on pulmonology, 2001
- Immunological aspects of lung - Recent advances of paediatrics, special volume on pulmonology, 2001
- Adverse reactions of vaccines. Childhood Immunization, 2002
- Necrotizing fascitis: A case Report. Pediatriconcall.com, July 2006
- Tracheal agenesis: case report. Pulmonology update, 2006
- Congenital anomalies: A prospective study. Bombay Hospital